- Winter weather conditions continue throughout Texas through January 22, with wintry precipitation and sub-freezing temperatures expected in some areas.
- Overnight temperatures are expected to be below freezing in large portions of the state at least until January 22.
- Pockets of freezing rain are possible Sunday morning (January 21) in the northern half of the state.
- Heavy rainfall and potential flash flooding threats are expected across East and Southeast Texas starting Sunday and continuing through the week of January 21.
- Texans are urged to monitor local weather forecasts from trusted sources.
Read more about the state's winter weather preparedness and response in Governor Greg Abbott's press releases from January 7 and January 12.